Thursday, August 20, 2009

Do Not Disturb



I’m obsessed with sunglasses. Not many things in life excite me like a pair of vintage inspired sunglasses. I mean, just looking at Barton Perreira’s shades sends my heart racing. Their movie star shape and detailed frames flawlessly capture seventies’ style glamour.

Barton Perreira was formerly a designer at Oliver Peoples, Perreira classically structured his sunglasses with an unexpected masculine aspect that will give life to any blah outfit. Rarely does fashion meet function, but Perreira emphasizes the main purpose of sunglasses with protected lenses that guard your eyes from UV rays.

In fact, Barton Perreira's "Gonzales" sunglasses are quickly becoming a favorite in my shamefully towering pile of shades, as are his "Vesco" model. Checkout his collection at http://www.bartonperreira.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment