Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Feature: Smoking Shot.

Hey Guys,

I know it's been a while since I last updated, but things have been pretty hectic lately... And at last, I'm on vacation! (So is my brain, I might add.)

I've been cut off from everything "fashion" recently, but I'm back now!

A few hours ago I posted about Jon Kortajarena a very notorious model (that post is dedicated especially for Q ;-))

Over the last few days, I've been thinking of ways to "spice things up" and I finally decided to add a new feature. "Smoking Shot", whenever I post a photo that tells a story of someone smoking. Whether it be a celebrity or regular people, anyone and everyone can have their photos posted.

So, if you're interested hit me up with an interesting "smoking shot" (of you or any celebrity you would like to see) and I'll make sure I upload it up on the blog.

Until next time...

Peace,
BM.


James Dean, 1955.

No comments:

Post a Comment