Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Love the Aligator



I think I've made it pretty clear that I love all things vintage. Vintage-inspired is second best. I never really gave in to the Ralph Lauren craze here in Kuwait (Ok, ok I have one or two polos, but they're with the classic pony) I'm more of a Lacoste man. I don't know if because it's French or established in 1933, Lacoste gets me. And one thing that also got me was their Red! Collection for Jeffery by Lacoste Short Sleeved Pique Polos that come in five different colors. They're light, pique and perfect! They're great if you're on vacation somewhere warm (or here in our own beautiful Kuwait) but, for those who are braving the cold, they work just as well as that pop of color under a winter cardigan or v-neck sweater.

Sadly, they're not available in Kuwait but (thanks to the Delivery gods at Aramex and DHL) you can get them in less than two weeks.

Checkout the collection at Lacoste.

No comments:

Post a Comment