Saturday, December 19, 2009

Tik Tok



Now anyone who knows me knows I'm obsessed with all things vintage and vintage inspired. Keeping that in mind I'd like to introduce my latest obsession/want/find The Steering Watch by Paul Smith.

Paul Smith's new watch collection was inspired by vintage cars and car speedometers, he was inspired by the steering wheels on the old "Italian Job" minis. This watch is based on the aluminium steering wheel they used to have. A checkered flag is featured on the watch crown and a vintage steering wheel is embossed on the back of the case. The case is fixed on a stainless steel bracelet with a deployment buckle that is finished with a ‘Paul Smith’ embossment.

What I like about it is that it can go with everything. From sweats to suits, from day to night. It's the perfect watch to pair with everything and add a flair of vintage-inspired cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment